These prices are for houses made of second grade hardwood and does not include inside finishing.
The total cost price in BZD includes:
- Installing the house on 6×6 hardwood post, with floor height at 3 feet off the ground.
- Box frame windows with locks and removable screening, Metal/glass louvers or sliding Glass Windows with Screens
- 2 Exterior mahogany doors
- 2 stairs to 3’ floor height
- Kiln dry Tongue & Groove Hardwood Floors sanded with 1-coat of varnish
- kiln dry Tongue & Groove siding
- Unpainted R-panel Galvalum roofing
- Tar paper on walls to keep moisture out
Our second grade hardwood comes from the same logs as the first grade hardwood. The second grade lumber is also cut and kiln dried as well as dressed but it has tiny defects such as tiny pin holes, Tree knots and small cracks.